Project Bring Me to Life Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mission: To Re-Awaken the world we live in to our purpose here on Earth through Art, Music and Literature and provide a vision for an alternative culture.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Healing Crystals... Do they work?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Selomon
Admin

Healing Crystals... Do they work? Empty
PostSubject: Healing Crystals... Do they work?   Healing Crystals... Do they work? EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 11:09 pm

What are your thoughts on crystals?  Do you believe that they have healing properties?  Do you believe in Crystal Grids?  What are your experiences when using crystal grids?  What crystals do you use the most and why?  

Let us know!
Back to top Go down
ShantasticShine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Healing Crystals... Do they work?   Healing Crystals... Do they work? EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 12:35 am

<3 I love crystals and crystal grids. I truly believe they work but would love to hear more peoples opinions on why or why not. And maybe some of your favorite healing crystals?

I believe my favorite is currently malachite .

Back to top Go down
http://www.shantasticshine.com
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Healing Crystals... Do they work?   Healing Crystals... Do they work? EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 5:17 pm

I am super interested now in Ametrine. The fact that it is a combination of amethyst and citrine, my two favorite crystals, is amazing!! I would love to know if anyone has any knowledge about this one.
Back to top Go down
https://projectbringmetolife.board-directory.net
ShantasticShine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Healing Crystals... Do they work?   Healing Crystals... Do they work? EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 12:21 am

Ametrine seems like quite the specimen I would love to see one in person as well it seems like it would be an excellent healing crystal.

But back to the topic of do they work... Yesterday I had cramps and stomach pains that were ripping me apart. After being covered in Carnelian and Honey Calcite the pain was relieved enough so that I could then again move and I felt a pulsing in my stomach where the stones had been touching.

I couldn't deny that something surely was happening there. I wish I could describe the feeling better.
Back to top Go down
http://www.shantasticshine.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Healing Crystals... Do they work?   Healing Crystals... Do they work? Empty

Back to top Go down

Healing Crystals... Do they work?
Page 1 of 1